1. I believe having a glass of wine or 2 is healthy
2. I grew up in Madison, Wisconsin and still believe today that it was the best place to grow up and has the best people.
3. I’ve always appreciated things bohemian, 70’s, bright and colorful.
4. I would rather paint it, make it or find it second hand but historically I haven’t made time for that (until now baby!)
5. I am lucky to have a wonderful support system including girlfriends, 1 sister, 1 sister in law, 2 brothers, 2 sets of parents, a bunch of uncles and aunts, a grandma, a step-grandma and the most important of all, my husband.
6. I’ve lived in the south for 10 combined years; 6 or so in Oklahoma (first when I was in kindergarten then again all through college), and the last 4 in Texas and I love it. Sometimes I have an accent they say.
7. I want a garden to grow food in.
8. I want to keep chickens and never buy store bought eggs again.
9. I was a vegetarian for 1 year until Thanksgiving happened and I went back, but then I found out lots of vegetarians have turkey on said day and remain veg. for the rest of the year.
10. Someday, I am going to have llamas/alpachas and learn to make my own wool and yarn.
11. I am going to learn to knit socks and granny blankets.
12. I do not have a green thumb but I love having plants anywhere I can put them.
13. I love eating leftovers including cold spagetti.
14. Sometimes, I wish I had more discriminating taste because I end up with some very mis-matchy stuff.
15. Sometimes I’m really glad I am not too particular about things because I think it makes life easier.
16. I believe nachos is a food group.
17. I believe you can eat pizza at least once a week.
18. My weakness is ice cream.
19. I believe animals are healing.
20. My bad habit that bothers me the most is nail-biting.
21. I believe in God and a life after this.
22. I believe things do happen for a reason.
23. I believe on focusing on what makes you happy makes for your best life.
24. Family is the most important people.
25. Nature is healing.