Hey everyone out there! I am super excited today as I was checking my email I found out that a lovely follower of my blog and also fellow blogger nominated me for this award–how cool huh, I’m soooo flattered! So in very humbly accepting this award I agree to the following:
1//Display the award logo somewhere on the blog
2//Link back to the blog of the person who nominated you frombeauty2fashion (thanks girl;)
3//State 7 things about yourself
Ok here goes: 1. I got married on 6.30.12 to the man of my dreams
2. I studied psychology in college and worked with homeless mentally ill people the last 4 years
3. I am the oldest of 4; 2 brothers & 1 sister who are the best and amaze me all the time. I also gained a sister when I married Ryan and she is included in the amazing group of people I love.
4. I have always loved animals and probably should have been a vet like my aunt and uncle
5. One of the best words to describe my style is eclectic
6. My dream job is to own a boutique/gift shop/cocktail bar all in one
7. What I love about blogging is that its another way to keep myself accountable for the things I post and write about and there is a lovely blogging community to share and interact with!
4//Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs
http://fashionforlunch.wordpress.com/ I enjoy her product reviews and what I wore posts a lot;)
http://5o9photography.com/ This talented lady and friend took our amazing wedding and engagement photos and has lots of her gorgeous work on her site.
http://quetesaveur.wordpress.com/ I love the enthusiasm for food on this blog and the range of unique recipes.
http://cancerkillingrecipe.wordpress.com/ Super amazing story of “oneanna65”, I am inspired, sometimes tearful and always laughing out loud.
http://thetovaryshconnection.wordpress.com/ Beautiful, calm, inspiring words of meditation.
http://projectpalermo.com/ DIY projects that I might just now tackle because of her and her much appreciated sense of humor:)
http://hookknitspin.wordpress.com/ This blogger makes me want to learn grannying and other knitting stuff:)
http://thebettermanprojects.com/ I like this message.
http://neversaynever0304.wordpress.com/ Positive, real, inspiring, plus she lives in Dallas like moi:)
www.alotonyourplate.com For tons of practical advice on just about everything!
http://simplystephanieblog.com/ I love this blogger’s fearlessness! It makes for a fun blog.
5//Notify those bloggers that they have been nominated and of the award’s requirements
Thank you to all who read this, like my posts and follow me! It’s so much fun getting to know you and what you have to say as well;) Happy Friday!